If you want to trade the cold January winter for a blend of bluegrass and blue skies, this is the perfect opportunity! You are invited to join us for 6 days of Bluegrass and Blue Water... jamming, workshops, and all the relaxation of a cruise in the Bahamas along with it.
Sailing from Charleston, South Carolina on January 6th, 2018 to Freeport and Nassau, Bahamas and returning January 11th.
Hosted by the high energy bluegrass band Nu-Blu and joining them on the high seas for concerts and a host of other fun filled music activities are Carolina Blue, The Hinson Girls, and Carolina Express Bluegrass. More info at https://bluegrassandbluewatercruise.com/. Pricing starts at just $600 per person! (this includes taxes and port fees). BOOK YOUR CABIN TODAY by calling 423-300-8225 or through https://bluegrassandbluewatercruise.com/ .
Just a few parts of the music package that are included are, see you on board!
- Concerts by all the bands.
- Special “History of Banjo” show hosted by Deering Banjos and some special guests.
- Ever want to learn Banjo? Here’s your chance, Deering Banjos and Nu-Blu will be hosting classes on beginner banjo, so come get your roll on.
- Jam with the band – enjoy multiple chances to jam with Nu-Blu throughout the week.
- Workshops – Nu-Blu will be hosting workshops throughout the week (fiddle, banjo, guitar, bass, mandolin, vocal, playing as a band, the importance of tuning by Peterson Tuners)
- Individual Lessons – sign up for individual one-on-one music lessons (limited amount of lessons available, so be sure and book your room early)
- Daily Jam Sessions.
We are excited about the variety of workshops that will be offered this year, from each instrument, to band workshops, even some songwriting tips. A little something for everyone, and of course have some great jams too!
After you have booked your cruise, please email and let Nu-Blu know what workshops you are interested in at firstname.lastname@example.org. They tailor the workshops to each cruise, so even if you are a returning guest, there will be something new for you too.
We look forward to seeing you on board!